Model No.: YLCn-300C
Model NO.: YLCn-300C
Material: Stainless Steel Ss304, Ss316
Lifespan of UV Lamp: 9000-12000 Hours
Flow Rate: 0.3--1000 Ton/Hour
System Working Pressure Resistance: (0.6 MPa)6kg/Cm2
Brand of Ballast: Beasun
Specification: CE, SGS
HS Code: 842121999
Bactericidal Efficienc: 98% Kill Total Coliforms
Medium Material: PP (Propene Polymer)
Interface Type: Flange or Thread
Alert System for Lamp: One Set
Raw Water Supplying: Running Water
Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu
Industrial UV Water Sterilizer Channel Type
The open sewer disinfection technical system adopts the advanced IN-C disinfection technology through the special process design. high-efficiency, high-intensity and long service life UV-C lamp tubes, superior for the ballasts of reliable performance and electric-control system. It adopts the UV-C wave (T254nm) in high-efficiency and broad-spectrum killing of the bacteria and viruses so as to achieve the goal of Water Purification and disinfection.
As the first-class high-efficiency UV-C lamp tubes and superior-performance electric control system, the UV disinfection system enjoys power consumption far lower than that of the traditional UV disinfection system. In terms of the system design, designers of our Company have paid full attention to the attenuation of light intensity of UV lamp tubes within the service life and decrease of sterilization rate due to reduction of light intensity caused by sedimentation on the surface of the quartz tubes. Therefore, a large margin has been set when designing the disinfection system. Even when the light intensity of the lamp tubes drops to 60% of the rated value, the whole system can maintain normal operation. It has so far been broadly accepted in more and more fields for its unique and advantageous performances (particularly in disinfection of large water bodies and recycled reclaimed water).
Water quality factors that affect the disinfection efficiency and performance of the sewer UV treatment system
1. Industrial waste water components of the incoming wale
2. The upstream treatment process and the chemical agents used
3. The UV light transmittance of the incoming flow
4. Content of the suspended matters
5. Particle size distribution
Disinfection system factors that affect the disinfection efficiency and performance of the sewer UV treatment system
1. Hydrodynamic design of the sterilizer (Maximize the use of UV performance to increase the disinfector efficiency and reduce the water pressure loss
2. Lamp tube performance (including the system aging)
3. Arrangement of lamp tubes
4. Scale coefficient of lamp tubes
5. Performance of ballast
Design of the concise and lightweight bent frame
1. IP68 or equal grade of sealing protection. High-efficient secure multi-level sealing waterproof design.
2. The module adopts the push-in connectors with the less water resistance so as to guarantee the water incoming before disinfection and water discharge after disinfection.
3. There is little change in water level as to guarantee a stable sterilization effect.
4. It does not need any special tools to disassemble and assemble the disinfection module.
The cleaning ring of the quartz socket tube
Long-term contacting between the quartz socket tubes with the wastewater will surely generate scales, which must be cleaned effectively. The cleaning ring of this product is simple in structure and resistant to aging. The flexible cleaning parts of the cleaning ring can positively adapt to the quartz tubes. Even when the tubes are installed in deviations, the cleaning ring can ensure very good cleaning effect, namely, without abrading or damaging the quartz tubes.
Automatic cleaning device
| 1. Mechanical self_cleaning device driven by compressed air; |
2. The cleaning device and the uv light intensity detector are in linked operation;
3. Having (the optional) manual or automatic working statuses;
4. The low_abrasion and locking_free advantages have laid solid foundation for the UV system to realize the high_efficiency sterilization.
|Advanced control system|
| 1. The automatic control center has the remote_control and site_control functions, equipped with the world_class parts and components of superior quality and reliable operating performance. |
2. The site control is conducted by the man_machine interface, which consists of the operation recording, fault alarming and maintenance warning functions, easy and simple to operate.
3. The UV intensity output and signal PLC link_control can be monitored online so as to guarantee the UV dosage which can achieve the designed disinfection effect.
|It is applicable to disinfection of water for the large, medium and small sewage treatment plants, landscape water, aquaculture water, reclaimed water recycling and hospitals.|
UV water disinfection system design has been carefully conceived to provide adequate germicidal dosage throughout the disinfection chamber. The dosage, as it applies to UV disinfection, is a function of time and the intensity of UV radiation to which the water is exposed. Exposure time is related to the flow rate, the higher the flow rate, the lower the exposure time or the lower the flow rate, the higher the exposure time. The UV intensity is the amount of energy, per unit time, emitted by germicidal lamp. The Dosage is the product of UV intensity and the exposure time. Contact us if you need more details on UV Sterilizer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Ultraviolet Sterilizer、UV Disinfector. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.