Automatic Condenser Pipe Cleaning System for Circulating Water System
Model No.: LNQX-250
Model NO.: LNQX-250
Usage: Environmental Protection
Certification: CE, GS
Working Pressure: 0.2-1.6MPa
Cleaning Ball: Rubber, Ss
Water Pump Head: ≥ 20m
Power: 1.5 Kw
Application: Cooling Tower, Air Conditioning
Specification: to be practical
HS Code: 842121999
Type: Condenser Cleaning Device
Motive Force: Electric power
Performance: Tube Cleaning Device
Item: Condenser Tube Automatic Cleaning Equipment
Inlet and Outlet: 10 Inch
Flow Rate: ≥16L/S
Ball Catcher Resistance: <0.5m
Boiling Tube Diameter: 2 Inch
Origin: Jiangyin, China
Automatic Condenser Pipe Cleaning System For Circulating Water System
The rubber ball through the serving device sends in the condenser, the rubber ball on the cooling water of high velocity scrub off the dirt on the inner wall of the heat pump condenser copper pipe, the cooling water outlet end through the ball collecting device of recycling rubber ball, the ball collecting tube by driving the ball back to the ball collecting device to form a cleaning cycle. Through the Siemens PLC intelligent control box set cleaning frequency, to achieve the automatic online cleaning function, always keep the wall clean the condenser, heat transfer efficiency is the highest, the water chiller refrigeration efficiency is the highest.
Part of the online cleaning device for condenser:
1. Ball Serving Device
Ball serving device is a rubber ball cleaning system for automatic ball, drive the ball and equipment to observe the operation of the rubber ball. It mainly consists of shell, cover, close the ball bucket, switching valve, inlet pipe and outlet pipe and a check valve. On the cover inserts plexiglass viewing window in the lower part of the housing is equipped with drainage ports. Ball tee is designed with sufficient capacity to ensure the rubber ball in the tee ball has room to maneuver. Which received the ball bucket, switching valves, check valves are made of 304 stainless steel. Because the tee is designed with a unique check valve device, thus eliminating the original electric doors, not only simplifies the rubber ball cleaning system and run operation, and easy to achieve automatic control, improve the reliability of operation.
2. Rubber Ball Collecting Device
Rubber ball collecting device is the key to the ball during the cleaning of equipment. To maintain continuous rubber ball on the condenser cleaning, must be fed a steady stream of rubber ball cleaning system, and then cleaned cooling timely recovery of rubber ball for cleaning purposes again. Close ball control is used to disperse the rubber ball in the cooling water of all collected for reuse, so close the ball ball rate is very important. Ball's net income of 304 stainless steel plates, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, aging resistance.
3. Rubber Ball Pump
Vertical rubber ball Serve pump with direct-connect structure, with concentricity, small size, high efficiency, suction force, convenient disassembly, pressure level of 16 kg and other strengths, condenser cleaning device of choice for online products.
Rubber ball Serve cylindrical vane pump, channel-type impeller structure. Rubber ball in the pump chamber can pass freely, without blocking the ball, do not damage the ball. Rubber ball can be repeatedly delivered to the host via a pump brass rubber ball in the dirt to be washed, ball rate of 100%. Solve the old equipment to collect the ball by traction problems.
4. Rubber ball
Rubber ball generally used as the standard type of peeling rubber ball, ordinary rubber ball, rubber ball diamond.
(1) Standard peeling rubber ball
Standard peeling rubber ball is particularly suitable for a variety of condenser brass, standard peeling rubber ball is the most common kind of each plant rubber ball. Rubber balls made of natural rubber and special additives to increase foam. Standard peeling rubber ball can be used for all kinds of plastic ball cleaning equipment and water quality.
Peeling rubber ball effectively remove biofouling, high viscosity biofouling. For stainless steel and titanium tube heat exchanger tube.
(2) Ordinary rubber ball
Ordinary rubber ball smooth surface, is mainly used for peeling into standard reusable after peeling rubber ball hit the ground, some of the power plant piping due to deposition was ordered without a hard rubber ball of light, usually used for stainless steel pipe. But the effect of the poor use of brass.
Mainly used to remove soft dirt, suitable for cooling water applications, silt, sludge, sediment, etc. applicable to copper heat exchanger.
(3) Emery rubber ball
Emery rubber ball into a full half Emery Emery rubber ball rubber ball two. Emery rubber ball is suitable for large scale deposition removal of various pipes, but there is damage to the pipe, generally not long-term use, especially brass more caution. Effectively remove hard scale, such as: calcium carbonate. Suitable for steel, stainless steel tube heat exchanger.
Some of the Key benefits of such a system are;
1. The system is completely automatic and there is no need of any chemical.
2. The system can work with any size heat exchanger or condenser.
3. The system can work with straight tube or "U" shape tubes.
4. The system can work with as many tubes as there are in the heat exchanger/condenser.
5. The system injecting point is installed on the heat exchanger/condenser inlet pipe, while the system balls trap is installed on the heat exchanger/condenser, outlet pipe.
6. The injecting cycle period and times per day, of the balls, is determinate by electronic controller.
7. The system use basic 220V/16A electric connection. In big systems, if needed, 3 phases are used.
8. The changing of the balls depends on few elements, such as the tubes material, the tubes condition, the liquid type, etc. In basic, the balls need to be changed at least once a year.
9. There is no need to put the same number of balls as the number of the tubes. Usually only 40% of balls are used.
10. It is important to have pressure deferent between the heat exchanger/condenser, inlet and outlet. The pressure deferent need to be at least 0.4 - 0.5 bar and or, at least flow of 1.3 - 1.5 m/s.
11. There is no special maintenance for the system. A once a day simple eye check, is enough. Once a year the system need to be examined by authorized Vulcan Industries representative.
12. The systems have 3 - 5 years guarantee for all the system parts. The client can also purchase extended guarantee for up to 30 years.13. System pay-back time, between 3 - 12 month.
? We are the Water Treatment manufacturer in China.look forward to your arrival and we will lead you to visit our factory
? Find our products through our website or cellphone call or whatsApp or skype or email
? One year warranty for the whole system .
|? After one year , we can help you to maintain the machine and the Accessories are provided only one the cost price.|
|? Track the order until you get the goods.|
|? We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.|
|? Update you latest price any time|
Contact us if you need more details on Water Treatment. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Water Filter、Filter. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Condenser Cleaning Device
Premium Related Products